Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ
Home


Go Back   Carolina Hondas > Off Topic (jdmh22cd7's Section) > Multimedia

Multimedia Forum for picture threads and videos of interest

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-14-2012, 12:20 AM
custom use title
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: new hanover
Posts: 1,108
turbociv910 is a new user, or hasn't pissed too many people off
Default 600whp crx ive been working on.. at the drag strip

Carolina Dyno-Brandons CRX making a pass at 600WHP - YouTube
81.5 b series stock sleeves with a "e98" variant of fuel. 1600cc, 400 walbro, basic ram horn turbo kit. The "e98" as i will call it uses 98% ethanol, much like real e98, but doesent use the other 2% 85 octane, unlike my "e98". I may have found the best fuel out there. I thought my old fuel was good, this stuff is making CRAZY power. 14 psi this puppy made 490whp on a little precision.

edit- on 24-25 psi still dialing in the suspension(shitty tein coilovers). Going to get a set of Omni drags or the strange kit next go-round.
__________________
Custom Dyno Tuning- www.carolinadyno.com

Last edited by turbociv910; 06-14-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-14-2012, 12:22 AM
dV/dt
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 27048
Posts: 1,076
DSMR may have a Honda, or other redeeming qualities
Default

Outfuckingstanding!

Numbers?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-14-2012, 12:29 AM
custom use title
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: new hanover
Posts: 1,108
turbociv910 is a new user, or hasn't pissed too many people off
Default

touched 595
__________________
Custom Dyno Tuning- www.carolinadyno.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-14-2012, 12:34 AM
Robert's Avatar
Vendor Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 28532
Posts: 18,375,670
Robert can probably change their own oilRobert can probably change their own oil
Default

What times?
__________________
Fuel Filter Tucks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-14-2012, 12:39 AM
custom use title
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: new hanover
Posts: 1,108
turbociv910 is a new user, or hasn't pissed too many people off
Default

ran 10.55 on its old setup, slowly turning up the boost as we make progress on the 330. That pass was a 10.6x or something like that with a shitty 60 and slow shifting. Hes also finding out his clutch needs to be replaced.(you can hear it in the video in 4th gear). The owner of the car really wants a 9 second pass with what hes got, he should do it with the power if it can get down the track with a good pass
__________________
Custom Dyno Tuning- www.carolinadyno.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Casey's Avatar
from the internet
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: kernersville
Posts: 4,028
Casey may have a Honda, or other redeeming qualities
Send a message via AIM to Casey
Default

wack bro
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-14-2012, 02:42 AM
WeakSi's Avatar
weak
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Over yonder
Posts: 4,902
WeakSi may have a Honda, or other redeeming qualities
Send a message via AIM to WeakSi
Default

Good stuff, 9 sec pass is attainable on that power.
__________________
EM1
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
www.carolinahondas.com All Rights Reserved 2003-2010

Contact Us   Carolina Hondas        Archive   Privacy Statement      


Footer
vBSkinworks Top