View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 11:55 PM
FAke, the new JDM

da9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quiteda9licious is a lot like rmcdaniels, but not quite
Default the life/rebuild of my 92 da9

soo... i made up my mind that its time for a full ground up restoration of my da (now that i have another car for a dd) figured i'd throw ups some pictures of the progress so far so everyone can see how its done..lmao

step one..... by a car that isnt shit ...

next thing you gotta do is buy some cheap ebay amber gorners and bumper lights..maybe a "jdm" plate and some "type r badges" otherwise you might just be drivin around a stock car and no-one wants THAT!

THEN maybe you think its a good idea to paint your fog lights yellow with some glass paint you got at an art supply store so you'll look even more "jdm" (dont do it unless your and idiot)

maybe you also think that your jdm plate needs to be moved to the side so you can have "improved cooling" for the front mount intercooler you dont have

spot the fake!!!

you gotta get the "type r" shift know otherwise you're a faggot

get an exhaust...(probably the first thing you've done right)

and your ready to make a readers rides in honda tuning!!! (assuming you got the red pinstripe that dosnt look good at all)

(was in an old dec issue i think 07 with a red nsx on the cover)

hey stupid dont drive without oil or you'll blow it up...to late.... time for a swap cause your an idiot...

b20...sure

now you HAVE to take out the interior for "weight reduction"

okay swap is done and whats this? you got some 1pc headlights and a lip too? wait.. rota track r's? man you're almost a baller!!!

momo wheel!

i know get some folding mirrors and paint them neon orange that'll be AWESOME

wait did you just get a c/f hood at THE SAME TIME? ...yep

F*CK YOU (wire tuck)

remove gay+ take picturees = wait this guy might accually know what he's doing!!

put vtec in...

blow up vtec...cover car in shame

more to come....

Last edited by da9licious; 07-02-2009 at 07:19 PM.